Pinch me, I’m nuts…
I think I am in the early stages of being obsessive compulsive. Have you guys ever watched the Jack Nicholson – Helen Hunt movie, As Good as It Gets? Whereby Nicholson’s character (Melvin Udall) is also an obsessive-compulsive person. How do I fit into this?
Let me present my case:
- I have to always check my car door to see if it’s locked. Even though I use electronic means, I have to double-triple check the door handle. After that, walking a few feet away, I will always get paranoid and check it again.
- Whenever I watching a particularly engrossing movie, my whole environment or surrounding will suddenly annoy me. I have to move boxes, furniture and photo-frames to a certain direction and make sure that everything in my field of vision is neat and tidy.
- I have an issue with my wedding ring and my watch. I feel that it is weighing my hands down and that it somehow restricts my finger/hand’s ventilation. Thus, I have to take it out ever so often.
- If I accidentally hit myself on my left hand, leg or any part of my body with a symmetrical twin, I have to hit the other.
- I have an obsession with clocks and watches. Well, mainly time. I like to read out the time just to make sure it’s real. It annoys the hell out of everyone in close proximity to me.
- After I lock or switch off any devices, I have to check them at least thrice.



4 Comments:
no biggie. i do most of the things you mentioned well maybe not all.
#1. i check the doors even though it's central locking but after 15 mins i can't remember if i did lock it or not? then i go check again. (pretty shitty when you're in a mall)
#2. i can watch a movie anywhere but it has to be clean. the outdoor cinema crap, no way! can't see if your hands are on dung or grass.
#3. i usually switch my ring to my left thumb and occasionally when i wear a cloth strap watch, i'd have to smell it :) yeah that's some gross shit.
no obession with clocks or no self inflicted abuse :P
You're close to being borderline obsessive compulsive!
I should think that people like ivan and christine would be a little wacky as well. Ivan is a sure bet...
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP saab dealer Web space host http://www.cadillac-5.info Honda 800 x 600 mp3 player http://www.clinton-cosmetic-dentistry.info Geumsung k2187 4 jeongwang dong korea fax Financing breast implants in michigan http://www.no-collateral-bad-credit-personal-loans.info business interuption insurance oak audio cabinets asian schoolgirls video surveillance Aaa hockey in british columbia Keyless entry and car alarm pricing pressure washers
Post a Comment
<< Home