Monday, January 23, 2006

Strange Things...

Today, I saw a rather strange event unfolding before my very eyes (at about 100kph). A wee kancil stopped right in the middle of the NKVE freeway and it's rather huge indian occupant(s) strolling casually to the divider to retrieve an equally large sofa set. Now I don't know about you, but you can't really stroll casually across the highway during peak hour and not notice zooming cars coming at you, but this particular indian chap did just that.

Anyway, the whole drama made me think:

What the heck is a sofa set doing in the middle of the freeway? Several answers cropped up. All of which boggled the mind.
  • The kancil was carrying the sofa set and it fell off.
  • Someone disposed of the set in the middle of the night and these indian chaps saw it.
  • The sofa set dropped from a furniture truck and these 'opportunists' jumped at the chance.
See what I mean? Wish I could have stopped the car to see the drama unfolding.

Oh..., and my garden has grass now.

8 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Blogger christine said...

I think prolly the sofa fell off the car when he was driving? But it should've been right at the middle of the road then.

I'd be really iffy to pick up a strange couch from the middle of nowhere. Who knows what kind of infestation it holds. TICKS GALORE!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Raksha said...

Ike Ike Ike! Your garden has grass now! Hahaha! I just like that line lah...*grins*. Anyways, what a weird dude! Selamba je stroll across the NKVE...

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u sure its grass & not weed?

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glorious weed!!

The sofa was probably dragged to some hidden estate and dirogol and left there.

On its way to sofa school in fact..

Or maybe u blundered into a magical land where its perfectly natural for sofa gatherers to ply the highways in search of harvest.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger the minifig said...

Christine: Ticks? I would imagine that that would the secondary issue. The primary issue would be ..er.. assorted dried-up bodily fluids.

Elaine: Yeah..and it's definately greener on my side. Can't believe it, I have real plants in my house now. I used to hate green things.

Jules: Define weed, dude. :)

Ivan <-- has been smoking weed

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish my place has some greens >.<

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read sony memory stick card reader usb Vacuums hepa filtration vacuum cleaners picture of soccer players cocoa cellulite therapy domain registration http://www.purwaterfilters2.info/256-mb-sdram-kts7042-256.html card flash greeting Tenby camping Teenager dress up games 256 mb ddr sdram khx3000k2 512 nascar wellbutrin shirt first time pregnant moms gettin fucked free porn Plastic surgery tv Nextel blackberry phone 7520 Kids peeing pants Card eid flash Women27s bed jackets Vid e9o sexe amateur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home