I see a car in you.
When I was younger, my family used to drive up to Kedah for the Chinese New Year. It was a very long drive then with the trunk roads and all, usually taking 5-6 hours depending on the traffic. It seemed like a lifetime to a high-strung, hyperactive kid like myself. Anyway, to keep myself occupied I used to look at all the cars passing by.
Do you know that you can actually make out facial expressions in the front and rear of most cars? Or is it just me? Well, that was my way of passing time. To see if I could see any 'faces' or 'expressions' that looked familiar to me.
Fast-forward 20 years. Nowadays to keep myself occupied in traffic, I look out for license plates. Do you know that some combinations of the first three alphabets give the impression of a word?
WFE = Wife
WNK = Wanker
WMP = Wimp
WNR = Winner
BMP = Bump
BGR = Bugger
And so on. Of course the biggest question is whether I should just be concentrating on the road. Or better yet...am I weird?
Oh, by the way...Merry Christmas to all my visitors.



4 Comments:
Happy Holidays!
When I first saw WFE, I thought it was WTF.
Too much mmorpg-ing!
Haha...
But then again, wait till the wilayah number reaches WTF.
That will cause quite a stir.
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. 306 body kit peugeot styling http://www.used-laptop.info/icpowerlaptops.html Peugeot 205 junior digital camera ccd malfunction Acuvue 2 lense See golf http://www.breast-enhancement-3.info/laptops.html laptop 5cheapest cialis online Michigan refinance mortgage loan cheap powerful laptops
Post a Comment
<< Home