Thursday, November 24, 2005

The return of the er... minifig?

I'm Ba-ack!

That actually has two meanings.

One. I'm back blogging after a long break. More on why later...

Two. I'm back in sunny Malaysia. Sunny and right smack in dengue season when I touched down.

Anyway, amidst all the unpacking and settling down, I just didn't or couldn't find the time to blog. Well, that's my excuse. I'm a lazy dude. Ok, here is the brief summary of what has been going on the past few weeks.

1. Arrive Back

2. Find a Kindergarten for Faith

3. Find a Job. Well, actually...report back to Limkokwing and try to get a decent salary.

4. Get a car to finally be mobile again. Had to sell my precious Volvo prior to the UK study phase. :(

5. Plan for Faith's Birthday. Big Hoo-haa event.

6. House renovation and shopping for fixtures and furniture.

7. Get my MyKad done


8. Catch up on all the movies via bootlegged means that I've missed out on.

See. What a list! In fact, all those on deserve its own mention. I will blog more about that later

Well, the good news is now I have bought a car, got all my shipment back in one piece (read: Lego. Yay!) And will resume my job at Limkokwing. Last but not least, no more huge scary spiders! The bad news is that the broadband here is freakishly slow!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to be lazy again...

5 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what car did you get?

so december is the big day back @ the black building, huh?

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger the minifig said...

Toyota Vios. Same car as Elson. Heh. A far cry from my old car but beggars can't be choosers.

Mike bought a Chevolet(sic) MPV. Guess his football team is on the way. Chee has a girl-friend and I think Limay is still undecided. Haha.

Yep. Big Black Building again. Will send you an email about the details. ;)

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

vios is not bad. reminds you of the altis huh? toyota is always a safe bet.

i'd never buy a chevrolet, the workmanship on their cars are bad which explains why they are cheap. the technology on their cars are 20 years behind the japs i.e. they are using single overhead engines, the japs have evolve into double overhead heck even the protons evolved into double overheads 10 years ago.

sure there's no problems excpet the fact that you'll be zooming pass any chevy on a hill.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and actually i think limay is going out with someone. Mr Seelan bumped into her and partner at a mall.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger the minifig said...

Yeah...Altis is 40K too much for me. My second car might be an Avanza though.

Vios is a great car to go to cyberjaya with. 11km to a litre. The only car to top that is the SmartforFour which is 15km pl.

The only gripe is that the Vios has virtually no covered storage space except for the glove compartment. And the body is quite thin. Maybe that's why the mileage is so good. :)

Yeah, I saw limay constantly SMS'ing someone. Heh.

When are you coming back again? I forget.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home