Oldie Wan Kenobi vs Darth Cheekums
You know that you have reached a certain age when you can identify with certain museum pieces. I went to the World of James Herriot a few weeks ago and on display there was typewriter he used to write his famous novels. It was the exact same brand and make that my father used during his journalism years. I remember using it a few times as well...

(This is the exact model)
Gawd...I’m getting old.
At least I have this story to make me feel young again. We gave Faith, a tiny little lightsaber from a box of cornflakes and she loved it so much. As parents, we (well, I pushed for it) thought she might like a bigger version and so we went to the nearest (the only, in fact) Toys'r'us in town. Bought her a nice Obi-Wan Lightsaber. A few days later, we went down to get an Anakin Post-Sith version for daddy dearest. Just to make for interesting duels and play. Really, for Faith’s sake.
Yeah, right.

(Feel the power of the er..cheeky side...)



1 Comments:
Keep up the good work http://www.aftermarket-vw-parts.info/Help-my-pc-not-finding-cell-phone.html largest anal dresses after the prom Fioricet and pregnancy http://www.botox-injection-4.info/Free_video_strip_poker_sexy_women_downloads.html How to win at affiliate marketing http://www.pornstarsmovies.info/Tortureanalpics.html Male anal leakage ibm canada laptop Acyclovir valacyclovir differences celexa generic problems ally mac tyana first anal scene Coughing after you quit smoking Pissing lesbian teens free pc telephone answering machine
Post a Comment
<< Home