Monday, August 15, 2005

Project Updates

My final project is finally finished! Well, at least the interactive prototype is. I have already completed 5000 words for my written research, which contain a lot of theories and references. The birdman would probably feel the pain I feeling about all these academic nonsense (which is ironic, because we are both lecturers/academics). Anyway, I have to now complete the rest of the report by adding user testing, research, analysis and all that. Hopefully I reach the 15,000 word mark on that. Yeesh...

Well, here are a few snapshots of my prototype (well, they insist we call it a prototype even though it is a full working version. Bah!)




(David Carson Section)


(Typographic Rules Section)


(Conclusion Section)

3 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh so you're doing a 60% written exegesis and 40% practical?

damn.

i'm doing a 20% exegesis and 80% practical, which basically is 3-5K word thesis with emphasis on experimentation (i hate this word).

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger the minifig said...

Yeah, I suppose so. They didn't put it that way. I think they expect most people to do 80% written and 20% practical because I've seen another guys' practical work and truly, it is not even fit for our EDM 2nd sem project.

The thing is that everything in my course uses a very computer science/software development terminology and process.

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Nasty facials amateurs Bankruptcy credit erase free report http://www.high-risk-merchant-account-8.info/Localtmobilecellphones.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home