Of Cats, Dogs and Callous People
I daresay I have met Malaysia's most callous person. The anonymous fool was riding around with an unzipped bag full of typical contractor tools. When I mean unzipped, I mean that the bag was literally open wide with a level rule sticking out precariously. It would have just taken a little bump to make that implement fly out of his bag, probably lodging itself into some unfortunate soul's car windscreen or windpipe. I thought I saw a few tools flying out of his bag before that. I guess he would probably end up either at his place of work or learning without any tools at all.

(The Offending Item, a level rule)
I passed by the old Limkokwing Mayang campus area yesterday as well. Had several near misses with wandering cats and dogs. Is there some suicidal tendency ingrained in urban animals? Or are they just so familiar with parked cars that they disregard the moving ones? I guess this is nature's way of weeding out the stupid animals.
Today I made a monumental mistake in taking the Sungai Buloh Route to work, thinking that it would be faster and nearer. If you must know, Sungai Buloh is renown for being the main contender for the PJ MOAJ (Mother of All Jams). Took me 15 minutes more to reach my destination.
On the lighter side of things, I am running out of black clothes.



5 Comments:
i miss driving in PJ.
no seat belts, no indicators.
only the brave rule.
I miss driving...period! So Ike's back at LUCT eh? Even more reason for me to go look up old gang members if and when i get back to Malaysia.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
Keep up the good work » »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »
Post a Comment
<< Home