Wednesday, December 14, 2005

There is a Grinch behind the wheel...

What is it with Malaysian drivers nowadays. I think most of them can be quite mean and downright bitchy. Case in point, as I was driving to work today, I needed to cut into the fast lane. Now as some of you may know, I don't really drive fast so I tend to stick on the middle lane. Except when I reach a toll. SmartTags are always on the fast lane for obvious reasons.

As I tried to signal my way into the fast lane, two (yes, two. within a space of 10 seconds) cars suddenly sped up and barred my way. Understandable, but those two cars suddenly cut into the lane on the far left. These cars weren't even speeding until they saw my signal light. I understand if they didn't want someone to get ahead of them on the SmartTag lane but they took the cash/coin lane on the left. AFTER they overtook me!

Is this some genetic anomaly which Malaysians are born with that makes them do mean and dastardly things like that?

Sigh.

Also saw a motorcyclist who nearly fell down after performing a wheelie yesterday. That poor sap was trying to impress someone and he nearly fell off his bike into the path of incoming cars. You'd think he learnt his lesson? Nope... he tried again. Maybe out of sheer embarrassment. Or maybe cause he just lacks sense. Some people should just be barred from ever using wheeled vehicles.


We wish.

6 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we've been driving in a foreign land for too long.

we've become law abiding softies for the common to take advantage of.

we need more muscle.

we need more intimidation.

we need a HUMMER.

:)

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger the minifig said...

Gimme a MACK truck anyday.

Unless of course the Hummer is the Military Version.

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

theres 2 hummers around..

ones that TV3 guy punya. Commonly seen in Hartamas i think.

Anyway for the wheeliers, all you need is a short stick to chuck in their spokes. That'd impress ANYONE! kaka

 
At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Auto rentals anchorage alaska airport Car video lcd miami pornstar flower pics Firestone tractor tires vardenafil Louisiana fragrance powerdvd5 cpu 99 State dept of motor vehicles Audi radio Tool for linux pdas Ford racing floor mats

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP tee shirt boxers Wellbutrin toothache side effect 1994 suzuki gsx-r 750 http://www.forextrading1.info/Rhinoplasty-new-york-orange-county-nose-surgery.html Web hosting new jersey university of richmond rhinoplasty Store management courses

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home