I saw the light...tailgating me at 120kph
I hate cars that tailgate me.
I hate cars that zip in left and right, trying to beat traffic.
I especially hate cars that highlight me from behind.
Today, I faced a certain vehicle that did all three except that instead of a car, it was a bloody big truck. Big as in a 10-ton truck, one of those DHL or forwarding / freight company trucks.
It was one of the scariest moments I have ever encountered on a freeway. I was going at 120 kph and still the truck was tailgating me, highlighting me all the way. When I moved out of his way, he proceeded to swerve in and out of traffic at breath-neck speeds.
Some people should just be locked up or confined to walking.
I hate cars that zip in left and right, trying to beat traffic.
I especially hate cars that highlight me from behind.
Today, I faced a certain vehicle that did all three except that instead of a car, it was a bloody big truck. Big as in a 10-ton truck, one of those DHL or forwarding / freight company trucks.
It was one of the scariest moments I have ever encountered on a freeway. I was going at 120 kph and still the truck was tailgating me, highlighting me all the way. When I moved out of his way, he proceeded to swerve in and out of traffic at breath-neck speeds.
Some people should just be locked up or confined to walking.



2 Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
Excellent, love it! omega watches Palm beach co varsity sports schedule accutane package insert Phyllis howard fax 2002 dodge dakota tricks The safety dance music video Buy cialis link submit How alarm systems help people no collateral bad credit personal loans Fitness ball ab excercises http://www.buy-fiorinal-online-no-prescription.info sectional sofa Campton internet advertising Syracuse rhinoplasty Engine+placement+search+top Watch free online streaming movies farmers insurance colorado jogging stroller A one cruises Seroquel death
Post a Comment
<< Home