Lego Galore!
Finally, my dream in having a dedicated Lego room has finally come true. True, I did want my own customized table with a clear plastic box cover to keep out the dust. I also envisioned lots of glass cabinets with my miscellaneous Lego sets as a showcase.

(The centerpiece. Look, Ma! Lego Street Lights)

("Someday, I'll be on the table...just you see!")
Having said that, a makeshift table made of Ikea LACK tables and a solitary glass cabinet is also acceptable. Anyway, this is my proud collection amassed over 6 years. My only gripe is that my room isn’t big enough to truly display the entire Lego Town collection which would include an Airport, Fire Station, Mono-Rail Station and much, much more.
Of course, the ideal set-up would be the one below...

(Orgasm, Lego Style)
Everytime I see that, I drool. *wipe*
Ok, say it with me now. It’s not a toy, it’s a hobby!
Right.



4 Comments:
@_@
But.. the DUST! Laying out lego towns like that invite cobwebs and fungi and lizard poo!
It'll be really cool if you manage to lego-ize yer whole room, though.
Enjoyed a lot! evista and thromboembolic events Sauna robin torino Online payment consumers transmission problems 1999 ford explorer Mandiren hotel singapore Will celexa fuck me up ncaa boys basketball tournament bracket Better price butalbital online Remove stain polyester dress wheels audi 18 19 Budgeting softwares super hung shemales fioricet product info my fioricet firoicet drug Rushin roulette topamaxtopamax spinal block fioricet Discreet packaging ativan Coach tweed handbags
Enjoyed a lot! mutual funds Cheap+internet+telephone+calls Aarp prescriptions drug prices Top shelves televisions cabinets settlement debt relief free plumbing shareware 1954 chrysler new yorker restoration parts http://www.how-to-design-web-page-0d0a.info/Camping-equipment-in-fresno.html Kimball conferencing office solutions tables productivity
Post a Comment
<< Home