Hello Sleepless Nights Again…

(Better than Coffee! The World Cup's CoffeeMate!)
Yep, that’s right! I have just started Football Manager 2006(FM2006)! I have been playing with Total Club Manager 2004(TCM04) for at least the past 3 years and it is high-time I upgraded. The thing is that FM2006 is that while it is superbly accurate and highly realistic as far as football management games go, it is not very graphical in nature. Word has it that you get so immersed in the game that you don’t see numbers and stats anymore but actual little digital men in shorts.
According to reviews, the game is massive! It takes you at least 2-3 hours of play time to actually figure out how to play the game and at least a few days of game time to start getting ‘into the groove’, so to speak. Another thing is that it isn’t endorsed or licensed with the Premiership League and LMA (League Manager’s Association), therefore the game lacks the clubs logos and footballer’s pictures. Good news is that modders have skins and kits available for download.
All in all, I dedicate my gaming life to FM2006.
The bad part is that now I would probably sleep less.



6 Comments:
GONewiththegameezzz!....
oh crap!
there's a mac version somewhere.
resist..... must resist
uhm WC:germany predictions? i have a feeling the italians might take it this year with the brazillians playing 2nd fiddle.
pls don't say England will take it becos we all know they'll be knocked out at the Quarter Final stages :: crosses fingers::
Argentinians might clinch it...
England? Last 16 only probably... :(
FM2006 is darned complicated but it is REALLY more realistic than TCM.
Wait 'til NWN2 comes out! Mmmm. NWN2.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Pda hardcore videos Time loans Pediatric dentist richmond delta hot tub Mature content by zip code restricted
Post a Comment
<< Home