Revenge of the Sith...
Episode 3. I have seen it. The force is strong in that movie. Cost me £3.75...
Of course, the rule of three still applies. What rule, you ask? The rule of three.Every movie has three flaws pointed out by yours truly. Stars wars is no exception. Yeah-yeah, I'm a cynic.
Anyway, here are the three flaws of the movie:
1) Darth Vader is a whiny wiener. I mean, I can excuse Anakin's whininess in episode 2 but now? He looks evil (nice scar), has a half-decent evil swagger and even dresses in chic brownish black evil clothes. But can he whine! His voice doesn’t exactly strike terror even in ewoks. He should have been more menacing towards the end. I mean, his pupils changed why not have his voice break as well? Darth Vader hits puberty and discovers the dark side. Yeah.
2) Mace Windu dies in that fashion? Mace Windu, the master of vaapad, the seventh form of lightsaber combat?
3) I expected Darth Vader to be hunting down all the jedis instead of them dying in that manner. That would have been the climax...to see Darth Vader in his spanking new black armor killing off numerous jedi. That would have truly worthy of the dark lord of the sith. Yep, mr whiny himself.
The highlight of the movie is or course, two highly wrinkled geriatrics having a lightsaber duel.
Ok...I need to lie down and digest the movie now. Where is my lightsaber?
Oh, by the way…spoilers above. :P

Darth Vader



8 Comments:
it's 15 kiwi $$ here
I AM HERE!!! HOOOHAOAHAHA.... the lurker has found a home!
Legoman and Birdman,.. a NEW COMIC!
Hey-hey...
I was going to email you about this blog. Guess word spreads much faster than I thought. :)
£3.75 (after student discount.) Good deal, I suppose. Great spacious free seatings and virtually empty. And no sticky popcorn on the floor.
i actually check reference links via nedstat and minifig popped up.
Ah. Ok...welcome then. :)
I told Ivan about yur new blog! RArarar.
Loved the part at the ending, where
*SPOILER*
..after Obi-Wan went through his upsetting speech about Anakin being The One to defeat the darkness, not joining it etc, all Annie had to reply was I hate you!
Best. Retort. Ever.
Annie's a bitch and Obi's the ONE!
Pretty good ending for the saga. No more waiting.... CHRONICLES OF NARNIA should be good!
OMG! Ike has a blog! Hahaha! But you're right...Annie was a whiner. Let's just call him Annie..he's a GIRL anyway. And yeah..I thought it would be Annie going around killing the other Jedi's...bah!
Post a Comment
<< Home